Sunday, January 25, 2015

Admitting Defeat

Well that didn't last long. I tried writing the first entry for the challenge I made (series episode recaps, see previous entry for more info), and three paragraphs into it I quit. Haha. It's just that it takes away the fun in watching the series. You need to concentrate on every little detail to make sure you convey what exactly happened in each episode. And I know myself, it would make me hate something I love. So scratch that challenge. I have to think of something else to sharpen my writing discipline. Maybe I should get a crack on my restaurant review backlog?

I have some paid writing assignments anyway, so that would keep me busy in the next few days. I'll get back to you, hopefully with a proper resto bites entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment